----------------------------
Date: 08-30-95  1:04
To: Topazio, Bill
From: Steve Darsey

Jeff, et al,

We have one here at Southwest. We've used it on both pos and neg. Seems to work
fine. I'll consult with Stuart Odell, our 1 man telecine ops staff and get his
reactions to it. More later.
The old CF-200 left this Monday on the back of a truck bound for the scrape
heap. No more 1:1:1, we have to deal with isopropyl.

| Steve Darsey, N5PMB    "30,000 careers to choose from   |
| sdarsey at metronet.com    and I picked television"        |