Re: Film Cleaning Solvency

>Dave Tosh has put together a valuable reference tool for film cleaning
>solvents.  It's at the top of the page in the Engineering

This is welcome information!  Thanks Dave.

BTW, at SMPTE a few years back, I remember seeing a somewhat "Rube
Goldberesque" sort of film cleaner using water and rf microwaves. It was
huge, and had a very long film path.  Does anyone know if it ever worked, or
is being used by anyone? Has anyone had any experience or been satisfied
with other water based cleaners?
Craig Nichols
Telecine Engineer