Re: Lipsner Smith Excel

On Tue, 29 Aug 1995 22:14:47 -0400 you wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Is anyone using the new, cheaper Lipsner Smith iso-alcohol buffer cleaner?
> On camera neg?  Any reaction to it?
>
>--Jeff Kreines

Jeff, et al,

We have one here at Southwest. We've used it on both pos and neg. Seems to work fine. I'll consult with Stuart Odell, our 1 man telecine ops staff and get his reactions to it. More later.
The old CF-200 left this Monday on the back of a truck bound for the scrape heap. No more 1:1:1, we have to deal with isopropyl.

| Steve Darsey, N5PMB    "30,000 careers to choose from   |
| sdarsey at metronet.com    and I picked television"        |