Telecine Engr HTML Doc

I have placed a submission to the engineering page of the telecine HTML
area dealing with the Material Safety Data Sheets I have been researching.
These cover the chemicals for film cleaning that might be encountered in
current practice.

The index has links to Fisher Scientific which has available safety
information as part of their on-line catalog. I did not copy the documents
to make local links because I assume they are copyrighted and anyway the
live link is more in the web spirit.

The index also links (via gopher server) to the Chemistry department at the
University of Utah which maintains non-copyright, freely distributable
versions of MSDSs. I have found this gopher server to be slightly hard to
connect with but possible. They also have the information available via ftp
in one HUGE .tar file. But again, that is no fun. Try the links and
contemplate the information available to us.

If you decide to activate the link to this information, feel free to quote
or paraphrase this mail.

--- David Tosh  dlt at earthlink.net  (CIS 72167,1376)
--- Video Engineer, Complete Post, Hollywood

--- End of forwarded message from dlt at earthlink.net (David L. Tosh)

   http://www.alegria.com