Film Cleaners

                      Subject:                              Time:  10:35 PM
  OFFICE MEMO         Film Cleaners                         Date:  8/28/95

I've been following the film cleaner thread and I guess we still don't have an
alternative to MC that is both economical and relatively safe.  So what are we
all going to be doing a year from now, spending a fortune on alternative
solvents or just using electronic boxes to remove the inevitable dirt showers
that uncleaned film will produce in our images?
DC at mte/nyc