Colorist wanted in Switzerland

I have been asked if I know of an experienced Da Vinci colorist to work a=
t a small high end facility in Zurich. Ursa Gold, 888, and 4x4 DVNR.=20
The owners are keen that the chosen colorist is looking for a long term p=
osition, probably somebody who is likely to enjoy the benefits of Mountai=
ns, skiing and a stress free lifestyle. Most clients speak English, and t=
here are plenty of people about to translate where needed, but German and=
/or French would be an advantage.

Anybody interested contact me, and I'll put you in touch

Kevin Shaw

Those interested