MC is your FRIEND!

                                                                     9:12
  OFFICE MEMO                                                 Time:
                      Subject:
                      MC is your FRIEND!                            08-21-95

C'mon, don't you all REALLY like methyl chloroform? I mean, it
goes well with fish and meat, and comes in those attractive 55
gallon decanters ready for the table. Nothin' like kicking back
with along cold one. Ah, the scent of it. Why, I remember back
in '07, or was that '87, or...

uh,  ...

... is this Yankee Stadium?  er...

be quiet, Sam.....