Re: Film Cleaners

On Aug 18, 10:31, "Dave Corbitt" wrote:
} Subject: Film Cleaners

> Perc
> scares me because of its carcinogenic properties.  I hear unsubstantiated
> rumors of some alternate but affordable chemistry using an old proven solvent

I have the same feelings about Perc, and predict problems with
requiring people to use it.

I read with great interest the latest issue of SMPTE magazine, in
which an article described all available cleaning technology, until I
noticed the article was written by an employee of Lipsner-Smith, and
is over a year old.

--Rob

   http://www.alegria.com