daVinci Key input and Power Windows

Has anyone tried, or thought about trying, to draw a simple matte with a
graphics program using something like a Wacom tablet, inserting this matte
into the daVinci Key Input (as a 601 signal), and using the matte as a
custom Power Windows shape. If this is possible, (I believe it may be) it
seems that it might prove quite powerful. Some colorists I've talked with
have expressed a desire to have more flexiblity when defining power window
shapes. Further, they expressed an interest in being able to move this type
of power window matte along a time line. Does anyone have any ideas about
this?  Is anybody already doing this?

Craig Nichols
Telecine Engineer