Open GL

To: telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com

F>Subject: Open GL

F>Seems pretty quiet around here lately so I'll be the first human sacrifice
F>to the flame gods this week.

F>Anyone have any experience with Open GL, the 3D based graphics library that
F>allows for texture mapping, blending, anti-aliasing, and other effects that
F>could conceivably be used in your next color session???

Bob,

Geeezzzzz......

You'd think you had enough crap in your room to deal with NOW, without
actually asking for more...;-)))))

Next thing you know, they'll be asking you to do small cuts-only edits
in there, with just a little audio sweetening to bring up the low end,
and a small wire removal on the helicopter footage...

--Bob

PS  Hope all is OK with you.

---
 * QMPro 1.53 * Virtue is its own punishment.