Re: open gl

Many thanks to Paul for responding to the open GL question.  As a matter
of information, many of the window elements on our new interface are
created with open GL.  The Indy had already proven to be an efficient
engine for the interface as it exists today.  Naturally, it will not
support video processing in a real-time environment nor was it chosen for
that purpose.  That type of color enhancement will be the result of the
next generation of da Vinci products such as our joint venture with
Eastman Kodak.  Expect to see more of these types of tools at NAB96.

Joe Moore
Marketing Manager