Optivision Signal Processor

                      Subject:                              Time:  9:02 AM
  OFFICE MEMO         Optivision Signal Processor           Date:  8/8/95

Does anyone out there have the Optivision Digital Processor?  We saw it on a
quick demo here about 2 months ago but I was wondering what some of our group
may have to say about it after actually using it on the job.  It is sort of an
image enhancer that electronically makes an adjustable focus unsharp mask
around objects to remove flare artifacts ( or adds them if you choose the
softening mode).  Anxiously awaiting some feedback.
Dave Corbitt/MTE/NYC