A hearty Thank You

-- [ From: David Keleshian * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

  I would like to thank all of you for your help and hint's on my short
unemployment. I have taken a position at CFI under there new GM
Jonathan Nichols.
 I would especially like to thank Lloyd,Craig,Randy and anyone else who
was kind enough to send me a tip, CFI is well on the way to a muti-
million dollar revamping with 2 new rooms on the books and I am looking
forward to a long and prosperous relationship.
 Once again thank you and God Bless.

                                      David Keleshian
                              Consolidated Film Industries