Re: our list, its ethics

At 1:35 PM 7/11/95, Rob Lingelbach wrote:
>On Jul 11, 11:22, Mikael Reichel wrote:

>> Dear Rob.
>
>> Where do I draw the line?
>
>This is a policy pronouncement...... some
>rules need to be set regarding the use of our mailing list.
>

>Now let's put that behind us and get back to telecine issues.

OK everyone out there... I think what Rob is trying to say is that most things go....but dont let it get to the stage where it pisses everyone off!! Hey Rob, you didn't mention anything about being *outspoken* did you?

Keep the juices flowing guys, and Mike R.....we're sure that all your products are *brilliant*
Happy Posting
-Mike O.