Re: Work Load

Dave Corbitt:
>1.   What is the ratio of #'s of telecines to #'s of telecine engineers at
>your facility?
        We have 5 telecine bays (although we are rebuilding two of them
over the summer) that run nearly 24 hours a day, six day weeks duing busy
season. We do a fair numnber of TV shows so we are in our slow period right
now. We are currently staffed at three telecine specific engineers - don't
know how that will change with the onset of heavy bookings.

>2.   How many hours a week do people work normally? Both Colorists and
>Engineers.
        Let you know later in the season...

--- David Tosh  dlt at earthlink.net  (CIS 72167,1376)
--- Video Engineer, Complete Post, Hollywood