Work Load

                      Subject:                              Time:  10:02 AM
  OFFICE MEMO         Work Load                             Date:  7/17/95

I know this is a crazy business and people work ungodly hours as a matter of
course but I'm curious about a number of work related statistics at facilities
around the world in our industry.
1.   What is the ratio of #'s of telecines to #'s of telecine engineers at
your facility?
2.   How many hours a week do people work normally? Both Colorists and
Engineers.
3.   How often are Colorists and Engineers asked to give up either vacation or
weekend time to deal with work load?
Thanks.  Waiting anxiously for replies.
Dave Corbitt