Freelance Rank Engineer

Hello, all.  Some folks have recently been surprised to learn that I am
now available on a freelance basis, having left VTA here in Atlanta at
the end of April this year.  Consequently, I want to make this one-time
post to let you all know that I am available to you if you need Rank
or project support, vacation relief, etc. I have been working on Ranks
for nearly 15 years now, with 10 of those years in LA.  I can fax you
additional info about my background as needed.

Voice:  404-298-1248.  Fax:  404-298-0568.

Thanks,

--Ralph Edwards