Re: FLH1000

On Jul 14, 22:23, Craig Nichols wrote:
} Subject: Re: FLH1000

> time I saw a demo.  Steve says the FLH downconverted to 525 images can look
> better than many native 525 transfers (especially for car commercials, which
> Producers does a lot of). He mentions that artifacts and aliasing from items
> like car grilles are much less of a problem.

I saw the FLH1000 two NAB's ago and I was knocked out, the images were
beautiful both in higher res and NTSC.  The price also knocked me
out... however, if they can engineer some form of registration into
it, there will be a lot of interest.  Did Steve have anything to say
regarding that aspect?

--Rob

   http://www.alegria.com