New Job

Dear All,

 I too have been incommunicado or something, due too a relocation excersis.

I am now based at Rushes in London, (using real PAL colours -when will you lot
get a real tv system?) and back to work. I have been spending a lot of time
with Artisan, and hope to get it into a suite full time fairly soon. I'll let
you know when that happens...

Rob could you ammend my entry in whois.txt please ?

Also belated congratulations on the anniversary of the group. It is not only
very welcome (and civilised) but also demonstrates how much more advanced
colorists are compared to editors etc...

Ciao for now

Kevin Shaw
Rushe, London