Re: Transfer suite Switchers

I think that -- while Rob's rules are not too onerous -- this forum should be
self regulating.  If someone like Mike (and I do enjoy some of his posts)
goes a bit of the deep end in terms of salesmanship, the voices of the forum
will tell him that he should lighten up a bit.

If someone becomes truly obnoxious, he/she will find out quickly enough,
rules or no rules.  I know Rob was reticent about posting rules, and with
good reason.

Just my opinion.

--Jeff Kreines

Disclaimer:  I am both a telecine owner/user and I sell used film equipment
to support my filmmaking habit.  I try to limit hardcore ads to the proper
forum...