Re: our list, its ethics

I think Rob's Rules are reasonable and thought out. While it is difficult
to draw lines in the sand that cover all bases, that is no reason to allow
electronic anarchy. Most folks know implicitely when a particular action(s)
are better suited in another situation. The upshot of free-for-all would be
abandonment of the list by otherwise interested individuals, to all our
loss.