Re: I think I got it now

On 10 Jul 95 07:22:17 EDT Micheal wrote:

>Re. telecine psychology.
>
>Marc et al
>
>I have been reading this psychology thing with interest and Marc hit it on the
>spot. These persons are probably a bit insecure.
>
>Maybe it is the upmaket situation they are in? The environment in general? The
>cost of sitting there? Maybe it is the pressure they are under to get the job
>done in no time - maybe they had a bad day for a million reasons?
>
>What is a very human reaction is to try to cover this insecurity. The worst
>thing one can do is to undress this person.
>
>Someone insecure, for whatever reason it is, is afraid of making a mistake. He
>may be afraid of making it to himself, to you or to the other persons (bosses).
>It is not so important to whom.

boocoo stuff deleted,

Our colorist has installed a CD player in the suite. With it is his collection of music. Some clients have started to bring their collections with them when they're in. This little action, seems to put a lot of folks in a good mood and things go nice. Of course this works on MOS sessions, not the rare SOF or the sync up sessions. May be something you want to try.

now back to Eric Clapton doin' the blues..............

| Steve Darsey, N5PMB    "30,000 careers to choose from   |
| sdarsey at metronet.com    and I picked television"           |