Re: Transfer suite Switchers

Welcome Randy:

We're running a GVG 1200 in a suite similar to the one you descreibe for
about 5 months now and are very happy with it. Went for the 1200 instead of
the 1000 for full access to all features without a terminal, including full
handles on the excellent chroma keyer. Also, the 1200 only will support 4:4:4
input to the chroma keyer. The panel's a mite large for a transfer suite but
nobody seems to mind. Also, our current implementation includes mixed
parallel and serial paths and the 1200 supports that well. I'll throw in
another plug for Tekniche's encoders and decoders - we like 'em both.

Good luck,

Chuck