Re: NO RECENT MAIL

>BTW. I'd forgotten what great quality PAL TV really is. Rich deep
colors...and >all the right hue too! And as for Brit commercials, they just
go to show what >an miserably untalented bunch of people currently occupy
Madison Avenue. Yes >Virginia, you can be creative in a car commercial.

I do agree!  Strangely enough, I find myself very entertained by commercials
when in England, and Europe in general.  Commercials here are rather bland.
Also, I don't miss (or need) a hue control, and I love the vivid deep color.
BTW, a pint of the local brew usually cures the "flicker vison syndrome" for
me. ;-)

Craig