Transfer suite Switchers

This is my first posting on the telecine list so no flames please! I am a
chief engineer for a medium size post house in Florida and I am getting ready
to buy a Switcher for my transfer suite that has a markIII/digi4 with an
8:8:8 DaVinci and Accom 125 grain reducer and Faroudja encoder. Tend to do an
unusual amount of tape to tape work and have D-1,D-2, Betacam and every other
format known to man. Need wipes obviously. Heard good things about an alpha
image swr. GVG also seems to fit. Whats everyone using and why.

Happy anniversary and you got a great thing going here.

Randy Hisle
Chief Engineer
Post Edge