Mail traffic (or lack thereof...)

>FOR ABOUT THE LAST MONTH I HAD BEEN RECEIVING MAIAS A RESULT OF MY
Stuff deleted...
> THANKS SO MUCH.
> HOWARD SISKO

The mail has been slow this week. I think Bill is correct, everybody's
gone fishin...

And Howard, please stop SHOUTING.

And while I'm wasting net bandwidth, let me add that the LA
daVinci/TLC BBS now has added daVinci material, in addition to the
wealth of TLC material that has always been available. That number
is: 818-902-0937.

Hope everyone has a terrific holiday!

Dwaine Maggart - daVinci Systems, Inc.
Western Regional Customer Support
Voice:(818)902-0488 - Fax:(818)902-0918 - BBS:(818)902-0937