Re: NO RECENT MAIL, status

On Jun 30, 18:08, MR HOWARD SISKO wrote:
} Subject: NO RECENT MAIL

> FOR ABOUT THE LAST MONTH I HAD BEEN RECEIVING MAIAS A RESULT OF MY
> BEING ON THE LIST (ABOUT 3-5 LETTERS A DAY). HOWEVER, FOR THE LAST

Howard, just to let you know, you don't have to shout ;-).

Interesting that with Orton in Europe, things slowed down quite a bit.
You'll have to activate yourself with demon.co.uk Mike.

I kind of liked the slowdown in traffic, it harkens back to the old
days last year...

The list is a year old, officially, with 171 subscribers as of today.

--Rob

   http://www.alegria.com