NO RECENT MAIL

FOR ABOUT THE LAST MONTH I HAD BEEN RECEIVING MAIAS A RESULT OF MY
BEING ON THE LIST (ABOUT 3-5 LETTERS A DAY). HOWEVER, FOR THE LAST
WEEK I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY MAIL. COULD I HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE
LIST? OR, IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I AM NOT BEING FORWARDED MAIL. I HAVE
CHECKED WITH MY SERVICE AND ALL IS OK THERE. COULD THE SERVER BE
SOMEHOW OMITTING ME (FROM ABOUT THE LAST WEK OR SO?  THANKS SO MUCH.

                        HOWARD SISKO

                      MSNM56A at PRODIGY.COM