Re: AVID HELP (fwd)

Bryan Leving <100311.600 at compuserve.com> writes:

>In answer to Bil;l Tpazio's question, no I am not an Avid employee, however as
>an ex Avid distributor, I have a reasonable insight into the company. The
>following investment exerpt may provide further enlightenment:
>
>Hi-Tech or Hi-Tack?

---much deleted---

Hello,

The article you posted regarding AVID is certainly pretty heavy stuff. I
think it would be a good idea to post the citation to the telecine list.
Who wrote it? Where was it published? Without the cite, we're left
wondering whether it was penned by a Technology Issues Guru or some hack in
the back room of a boiler-room operation.

Thanks.

            Dana Bonstrom
   Director, New Media Initiative
========THE FILM STUDY CENTER========