Re: scathing and avid

On Jun 22,  0:02, Bryan Leving wrote:
} Subject: Re: AVID HELP (fwd)

> The following investment exerpt may provide further enlightenment:

Bryan, that was fascinating reading.  But I have to say that it is
most important that we learn:

1) who wrote that scathing report about Avid and where was it
originally published, if anywhere?  There is a tendency to believe as
fact that which is presented as such.  Without attribution, it has no
validity.

2) if it was published, was it copyrighted?  I and most other
subscribers, I'm sure, appreciate your effort to keep us informed, and
found the text most interesting.  But it's good to keep in mind that
when over 170 people receive this reprint, it is, essentially,
publishing.

Thanks
--Rob

   http://www.alegria.com