Date: 06-14-95 21:27
To: Topazio, Bill
From: Craig Nichols
Subject: Re: AVID HELP

Avid has done quite well.  There is no doubt.  And they have first
class products. However, there are a lot of wolves at the door, and
if Avid's "Avitude" about support gets in the way, they may be stuck
holding the bag, and wondering what happened. Sometimes bean counters
are so concerned with the bottom line, that they fail to see the big
bold face print at the top of the page. ;-]

Craig