Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 10:17:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: Craig Nichols <craign at usr1.primenet.com>
To: Bryan Leving <100311.600 at compuserve.com>
Cc: "INTERNET:telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com" <telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com>
Subject: Re: AVID HELP

Avid has done quite well.  There is no doubt.  And they have first
class products. However, there are a lot of wolves at the door, and if
Avid's "Avitude" about support gets in the way, they may be stuck
holding the bag, and wondering what happened. Sometimes bean counters are so
concerned with the bottom line, that they fail to see the big bold face
print at the top of the page. ;-]

Craig

Craig Nichols
craign at primenet.com