For you -

Rob,

I had a hard drive failure last week and lost some stuff.

Can you do the following for me -

Can you send me the information on joining the forum again - so that  I can have
an electronic copy for sending on to interested parties in this region.

Can you also send a copy to the new colorist at JSP in Singapore - she is
Catherine Pantazopoulos (try that when you're drunk!) at Compuserve 102061,2722.

And as ever if you know any colorists, editors or chief engineers who want to
work in this part of the world - there always seems to be openings.

Thanks,

Stephen.