South America, anyone?

Cinecolor Laboratories, the largest film lab in South America, and now
with a Post Production facility in Buenos Aires, needs a colorist to
train local colorists, for approximately one week, on Ursa Gold/8:8:8
and Ursa/8:8:8 systems.

They are also in need of a permanent Chief Engineer.

Anyone interested can contact me, or call Memo Aguirre at Memo
Productions, 818 752 9810 (fax 818 752 9838).

How about that South American market?  If I hadn't bought that house
here a few years ago, with the mortgage that only my clientele can pay
for, I'd go down there myself ;-).

--Rob

   http://www.alegria.com