Re: 3Perf?

On Jun 12, 13:49, Craig Nichols wrote:

> Ralph,
>
> Can a Digiscan III provide the necessary pulses to allow the Quattroscan to
> work in all the MetaSpeed varispeeds?  Which pulses are necessary?

Craig, I just thought I'd point out that you quoted the entire
original message in your post, which is quite a waste of bandwidth
when it goes out to 170 other mailboxes.  If you could, try to get in
the habit of trimming the quoted message down, or delete it entirely,
if it's not necessary to the thread.

Thanks.
--Rob

   http://www.alegria.com