Re: 3Perf?

Ralph,

Can a Digiscan III provide the necessary pulses to allow the Quattroscan to
work in all the MetaSpeed varispeeds?  Which pulses are necessary?

Craig
Craig Nichols                             __  __     ____  ___       ___ ____
craign at primenet.com                      /__)/__) / / / / /_  /\  / /_    /
"The grass is always greener on the     /  / \   / / / / /__ / \/  /__   /
other side of the fence, until you see all of the brown spots!"...My Dad.