Re: 3Perf?

On Sun, 11 Jun 1995, Craig Nichols wrote:

> Ralph, what is the current status of QuattroScan?  Does it work in
> varispeed, and is the digital 4:2:2 output working? I have heard that it
> works well with MetaSpeed presently.  Do you know how long the delivery time
> is? Any comments?
>
> Craig

Yes, it works in varispeed, full Meta-Speed range, when you've got a
digiscan as well.  4:2:2 is on schedule for month-end delivery.  Last quoted
delivery time was 60 days.

Continuously variable speed with Meta-Speed feature is still in software
development.  This will enable full varispeed even without a digiscan in
the machine.  Talk is September for that and aperture correction - not much
different now than the current delivery time.

--Ralph