3Perf?

3 perf has reared its' ugly head once more.  Does anyone have experience
they might share with setting up a Mark IIIC for this?  We have a gate.
Is it usally pretty straightforward to change to 3 perf.  We are hoping
to only have to do a few servo tweaks, and to just be very careful with the
tube.
BTW...Early this week, my system was the victim of a nasty drive crash
which screwed up my mail reader and made it nearly impossible to edit text.
So I apologize for any lengthy requoting of messages I may have been guilty
of. I did not realize what  happened until it was too late.

Craig

Craig Nichols                             __  __     ____  ___       ___ ____
craign at primenet.com                      /__)/__) / / / / /_  /\  / /_    /
"The grass is always greener on the     /  / \   / / / / /__ / \/  /__   /
other side of the fence, until you see all of the brown spots!"...My Dad.