me, too

Sometimes seeing wasted bandwidth on the net brings a wistful desire
for a return to the good old days when everyone seemed to know what
was "proper" --for example, when replying to someone else's posting on
Usenet (and this applies to mailing lists as well), be sure to trim
the quoted article as much as possible, leaving only the salient
points... this came to mind again just now when I realized I had
aliased "Replyall" to the "Reply" function in my mailer, and what was
supposed to be a private reply to a new subscriber went out to
everyone on the list, having picked up the To: headerline from the
original, which was sent to the main list address in error.

--Rob

   http://www.alegria.com