Re: A SCENARIA FOR VIDEO

At 11:15 PM 6/6/95, MR TERRY DAVIS wrote:
>So are you guys saying that the BTS Media Pool is not such a beast?
>
>We are in the process of designing a facility.
>We are presently exploring this promblem.
>
>Terry Davis
>Black Rock Productions inc.
>Chicago

No, Mr. Terry, we guys aren't yet saying that the Media Pool doesn't do this, omission does not necessarily imply negation!!!!!

*But since you mention it**  The BTS device doesnt fit Dean
 Winkler's second incorrect statement, if you read it,
 because the MP doesnt *process* video in the accepted
 sense of the word.