Re: Pix monitors on a film set N

Nevermind, I did'nt realize it was live video.  That's a pretty
ingenious, if not convoluted approach though. I was not aware anyone made
a 655 video camera.

Craig

Craig Nichols                             __  __     ____  ___       ___ ____
craign at primenet.com                      /__)/__) / / / / /_  /\  / /_    /
"The grass is always greener on the     /  / \   / / / / /__ / \/  /__   /
other side of the fence, until you see all of the brown spots!"...My Dad.