Re: Pix monitors on a film set N

In other words, it's a pain.  If money is plentiful, and the camera is
locked off, how about painting the monitor screen green or blue and
compositing the video on the monitor in post?

Craig Nichols                             __  __     ____  ___       ___ ____
craign at primenet.com                      /__)/__) / / / / /_  /\  / /_    /
"The grass is always greener on the     /  / \   / / / / /__ / \/  /__   /
other side of the fence, until you see all of the brown spots!"...My Dad.