Re: Pix monitors on a film set

Is shooting locked to 29.97 a viable option here?  I've watched some DPs
view the video assist as they adjust the camera variable angle shutter to
eliminate the bar and monitor flicker. It worked quite well for their
applications.  The telecine sessions went smoothly.  Of course if you
have to deliver a 24fps cut negative, this is probably not viable.

Craig

Craig Nichols                             __  __     ____  ___       ___ ____
craign at primenet.com                      /__)/__) / / / / /_  /\  / /_    /
"The grass is always greener on the     /  / \   / / / / /__ / \/  /__   /
other side of the fence, until you see all of the brown spots!"...My Dad.