webpage

I've done a little more work on the webpage recently: added the link for
the Digital Video page, and revised somewhat the "engineering area" to
"engineering and color correction techniques", with referral files
(not html formatted, [yet]) on subjects that have passed through this
list... anyone wants to contribute, feel free to send me ideas or
background.  Because attribution is important-- ultimate
responsibility for these "references" lies with no editor (I and my
host are only a conduit), and only with the author-- I have credited
the participants liberally in the link titles.

I picked up some more references to manufacturers, like Abekas, GVG,
etc.

I have it on good authority that Kodak will be unveiling some sort of
World Wide Web capability at the Show Biz Expo here next week.

--Rob

   http://www.alegria.com