webpage

I did a little more work on the webpage tonight: I added the link for
the Digital Video page, and revised somewhat the "engineering area" to
"engineering and color correction techniques", with referral files
(not html formatted, [yet]) on subjects that have passed through this
list... anyone wants to contribute, feel free to send me ideas or
background.  Because attribution is important-- ultimate
responsibility for these "references" lies with no editor (I and my
host are only a conduit), and only with the author-- I have credited
the participants liberally in the link titles.

--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach 	             The indoor life is the next best thing to
rob at sun.alegria.com			premature burial.  --Edward Abbey