PinUup common tweeks

The telecine group webpage now has an engineering section, with its
first file "PinUp, common tweeks" from Dave Corbitt.  (Dave, is it OK
to have this published I hope? if not, I'll remove it)

If anyone has any comments on this effort to provide informative
materials on the web, comment away.  With netscape on my Sun
SS5, the scope trace drawing on the "PinUp" page is quite good, but if
resolution or format is a problem for other browsers or displays, I'd
like to know.

Hoping to get some more informative engineering files formatted in
html for the web.  Thanks to Dave Tosh for editing the above, and
converting the BinHex attachment into a .gif file.

Dave C. says a document on Ursa masking is forthcoming.

--Rob

   http://www.alegria.com