Date: 05-26-95 14:19
To: Topazio, Bill
From: Steve Darsey

>                      Subject:                              Time:  11:32 AM
>  OFFICE MEMO         New Lipsner Smith Film Cleaner        Date:  5/26/95
>
>Does anyone have first hand experience with the Alcohol based Lipsner Smith
>XCEL-900 film cleaner?
>Dave Corbitt

Acording to my cohort here LS is suppose to be shipping us one "Real Soon
Now" We just got rid of our last drum of 1,1,1 yesterday. I am again happy
that the stuff is gone.

Steve Darsey, N5PMB                    "Where's the hose box?"
sdarsey at metronet.com                    -=Me, storm chasing=-