Staff needed at VTA Atlanta

                      Subject:                              Time:  10:15 AM
  OFFICE MEMO         Staff needed at VTA Atlanta           Date:  5/26/95
Video Tape Associates (VTA) in Atlanta is expanding our telecine department by
adding two URSA Gold telecines, and is looking for qualified personnel for the
following positions:

Facility maintenance engineer with telecine experience (URSA and MKIII).

Colorist for 2nd shift.  Someone who can work unsupervised on feature projects.

If anyone is interested or knows of anyone interested, they can contact me by
calling (404) 634-6181, Fax (404) 321-1078 or Email at “ken.chambliss at vta.com”

Thanks
Ken Chambliss