Re: Quadra?

I Have not used it myself, but Jim Hogan at Wisemans in London
thinks it is fantastic.  Clean pictures and high stability.

Understand that there was a problem with the gamma but this is now
sorted.

The only bit which seems to be the same as usual for CCD is low light
performance.

Clients comparing "tube" scanning to CCD like the machine a great deal.

I repeat I have not done the tests myself, but have got this
from Jim.

If I was in the market I would have to do a serious check out.

Ken Robinson
Video Engineering Ltd, London, Eng.