Re: Good Sound Followers ?

Perhaps "tube purists".  At least you can get replacements at your local
Guitar Center.  ;-)   Some MagnaTech parts are virtually obsolete.  A
good source for some of these is Rochester Electronics (they buy
discontinued parts like Rank MC1469 regulators for example).  Their
slogan IS actually "Leading the trailing edge  of technology".  Their
catalog uses this slogan and a train going in circles for a logo.
Craig

Craig Nichols                             __  __     ____  ___       ___ ____
craign at primenet.com                      /__)/__) / / / / /_  /\  / /_    /
"The grass is always greener on the     /  / \   / / / / /__ / \/  /__   /
other side of the fence, until you see all of the brown spots!"...My Dad.